Segue informação sobre a oportunidade em trabalhar com a reunião G-20 na Coreia do Sul de 8 – 13 de Novembro 2010. Estão a procura de pessoas para cobrir várias capacidades e que possui habilidade em falar Coreano como também outros idiomas. Os interessados deve submeter sua aplicação abaixo, até dia 30 de Junho 2010.
– needed immediately
– interviewing Korean volunteer applicants by telephone to help find the volunteers with the best language abilities
– looking for speakers of various languages but especially many English speaking interviewers are needed
– pays 50,000 won per day
* Please see the attached ‘G-20 Foreign Language Interviewers’ document for more details. You must fill out the attached ‘Interviewer Form’ and send it in to the Seoul Volunteer Center at email@example.com (the photo can be taken later at the center). You should also indicate in the email contents which dates and times you are available to do the interviewing (the dates and times are listed in the attached document). A map that shows how to get to the Seoul Volunteer Center is also attached to this email.
– foreign language speaking volunteers are needed in various capacities during the G-20 Summit (November 8th – 13th)
– must submit your application by June 30th
– looking for speakers of various languages
– in addition to competency in a foreign language you must also have at least everyday conversation level Korean ability
– applicants who are native speakers of a foreign language will have to pass an interview in Korean (contacted after application about interview date and time)
– when you sign and submit an application you are also agreeing to a security background check
* Details on how to submit an application are in the attached ‘G-20 Seoul Summit Volunteers’ document. Since a certain level of competency in Korean is required to be a volunteer at the event, most of the instructions and the application form are in Korean.
Please contact the Seoul Volunteer Center (http://volunteer.seoul.go.kr/) for more information on either of these opportunities.